Great recipe for quick, delicious, and incredible tasty guacamole.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 small red onion
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 1 fresh red chilli pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 a bunch coriander
- 1 lime
- extra vergin olive oil
- Step 1 Halve the avocados, and destone. Scoop the flesh into a bowl, mash it with a fork until fine and well combined.
- Step 2 Peel the onion, and deseed the chilli, then finely chop it all on a large board.
- Step 3 Roughly chop the tomatoes. Mix the tomatoes, onion, and chilli with the mashed avocado.
- Step 4 Mince the garlic. Pick over most the coriander leaves, and chop them roughly. Mix together with the mashed avocado.
- Step 5 Add the juice from 1/2 lime, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Add some more lime juice if needed.
- Step 6 Serve with tortilla chips or with some bread.